Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Convocation Buddies



Hello everyone...

Currently I am pursuing my degree in Office System and Management at UITM Jengka Pahang.  And, I am struggling for my final semester.  Hopefully, everything gonna be okay.  I have finished my diploma session at UITM Dungun, Terengganu for the same courses and I officially graduated my diploma for almost a year, at November 13, 2017.

So, today I would like to share with you guys my pre-convocation photos with couples of my friends.  We are so blessed!


The sad things is my forehead had been infected by charlie ant.  I think you could see the scars on my forehead right.  But I am beyond grateful for everything :)















Actually I have almost 200 photos of it but these are my favorite one.  All the photos was taken by our photographer and I already forget his name.  But seriously, the service charged is affordable for student.

I want to take this opportunity to congrats to all of you on your convocation day, you make it very well and you deserved it.  :)


PS: If you are interested to know more about my degree journey in this courses.  Please comment below.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Leave your comment below :)